Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Live For God

The only reason I am here, is for God

I live for god.

I work for God

I worship God.

I am here for God.  That is the only reason I am here, to do God's work. 

I sometimes wonder what Gosd wants me to do, but I do my best everyday to listen to God so he can tell me what to do.

Whether it is to smile to a co-worker or give a birthday card to someone.  Sometimes it is the simple things that God wants us to do.  Be kind to others. 

So as I get older I reaize that I am not here to play, to party all night or to be self centered.  I am here to serve God and do his work.  That is the only reason I am here.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment