Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Psalms 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. 

Read this a couple of times and think about it.  a shepherd watches over the flock and takes care of them. 

The Lord watches over us and we shall not want.

I love this verse, cause it tells me that God is watching over me and I will never lack anything. 

So if you are in need of something or want something Repeat this verse over and over again.

God is watching over you and taking care of you.  Don't look at what you don't have, look at what you have and what God has already done for you.  He will do more for you, if you have faith and put God first.  So read Psalms 23

God has a plan for you.  You are here for a reason.  God loves you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment