Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Can Do All Things Through Christ

I can do all things who Christ strengthens me.

Do people tell you that you can't do something?  Do you have a dream and people tell you that is impossible?

Don't beieve them.

Believe God.  God has given you gifts.  He has put a passion inside of you.  If God didn't think you could do it, he wouldn't of given it to you.

Do Not listen to others,,,,,Listen to God.

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

I am a writer.  I know that God gave me this gift for some reason.  Though I am not published, I continue on, I am going to write, and God will lead me where I am sopose to go.

What is your dream?  Passion?  Listen to God and he will guide you in the right direction

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment