Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year/ New Beginnings

Start the new year with God.  Choose God this year.

Ask God to come into your heart and give your life to God.  You will be surprised how your life will change and how much better the new year will be.

Give your life to God.  \

The only reason I am alive is because of God.  I live for God and what I do is for God not for me.  I am heaven bound and I am here to do God's work. 

There is nothing else to do, but to listen to God and do his work.  He works through me.  There are things that I do, that is so not me, it is God but he is using me to help others.  I will explain this in future blogs when I get my thoughts in order.

No matter what you have done, God will forgive you.  You are God's Child and he loves you.

So as the new year approaches, think about giving your life to God, you will not regret it.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment