Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God Never Leaves Me

Yesterday, I was having a bad day, bad thoughts and letting everything get to me.  I said some negative things and just wanted to crawl in the corner.  Ever have one of those days.

I sat in the break room, and then I heard God's Voice.  I listened to him and he helped me get out of my mood.  I got in a better mood.  Though I still have my moments, but I know that God is with me, If I just listen to him and stop thinking so much.  I would be better off.

I need to stop listening to the Devil and start listening to God. 

I am OCD   Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and somethings it makes me crazy, cause I want to check everything over and over again.  God Is Helping me with this, but sometimes it makes me crazy.  I need to listen to God at all times. 

If you are OCD....Let me know.  God can help you....Share your story with me

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment