Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 6, 2010

God Gives Me Strength

Does the start of each day, stresses you out??  Are you worried about even the littlest things, like leaving the house, or running tinto a co-worker or do you worry about just walking to the car.... What if???  What if????? is it overwhelming??

It is for me.  I need God... I can not do anything without him.  I have surrendered my life to him and he gives me the strength I need.  When I am at work, things are getting a bit stressful.....I go to the bathroom or the back room and pray or just say God give me strength.  I can do all things who Christ strengthens me. 

I repeat that all throught the day.  Remember that God is always with you, all you have to do is talk to him, lean on him and he will help you get through the day.

I CAN DO ALL THINGS WHO CHRIST WHO ATRENGTHENS ME

God love you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment