Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Givivng Is A Good Thing

I believe in giving.  The other day I gave a stove to a co-worker.  I didn't expect any money for it,  She needed one and I had one that I wanted to get rid of.  Her and her boyfriend came over and pick it up.  Then to my surprise, she had something that I needed for my house.  She gave it to me.  If that isn't the act of God What is??????

I gave something to someone and didn't expect anything in return.  I did get something in return.  That is what giving is all about.

You give and believe me you will get more out of it, than you expect.  Don't give, just to get something in return.  Give cause that is what God wants us to do. 

Give to a charity, volenteer your time, help out your neighbor.  That is what we are here for, to do God's work.

Ask God for help to be a blessing to someone today, your life will be better for it.

check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment