Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 13, 2010

Follow God/Not Others

Follow God.  Follow your friends.  God gave us free will.  It is your choisce.

I follow God.  I don't go along with the crowd.  I would rather be with God and no one else, that be with alot of people who don't follow God.

I have made my choice.  It is not a difficult choice for me.  I choose God.  I believe in God.  I do not care what others think.

I am Heaven Bound and that is a great feeling.  God is alive and you need to know who you can depend on.  Your friends or God?

Something to think about.  When you are with your friends or co-workers, and you don't want to do things that they are doing, then speak up   God is with you

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment