Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 27, 2010

Think Positive

No more negative thoughts.  Kick those thoughts out of your head.  My problem is that I am always listening to the Devil.  I am stupid.  I will never finish my book.  Who do you think you are?  That is the Devil talking to me.

I can do all things who Christ strengthens me.  Christ dwells in me.  I am blessed.  God loves me.  That is God talking to me. 

I need to change my way of thinking.  God's way of thinking.  So I am kicking out all my negative thoughts, I am reading the Bible and I am listening to God. 

God is the truth, the light and the way.

So when you are depressed, feeling sorry for yourself, think of what God's word says, it will change your life.

Listen to God

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment