Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Change Your Life/Read the Bible

The Bible is here for us.  It tells us how to live.  How to act.  How to treat others.  Everyone needs to read the bible.

I have read the Bible.  It took me three months.  I gave up tv and just read.  Changed my life.  I learned what I could and couldn't do.

I did have a drinking problem.  I hilighted all the verses about drinking and I stopped drinking.  I do not read horoscopes, at all or have palms read. 

I  read the bible and  I do try to do my self and the most important  change in me is I look for ways to bless others everyday.

Start with one verse a day.  Work your way up to one chapter a day and see and feel how God speaks to you.  It will change your life.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 


I will continue to show you how the reading the Bible changed my life and made me a better person  {I Hope}

No comments:

Post a Comment