Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 24, 2010

Repeat Those Bible Verses

I read the Bible everyday.  Throughout the day, I will repeat the Bible Verses while I am in the car or at work or taking a shower.  Anywhere I have some time.  It keeps me focus and reminds me  of why I am here.

I am here for God.  There is no other reason why I am here.  I choose God and I live for  God.  I have certain verses that I repeat 5-10 times a day.

I am the rightousness of God.  I have the favor of God upon me. 

I read Psalm 91 everyday, before I do anything when I get up.

The Lord is my shepherd.  I shall not want.  Psalm 23

When I get scared or fear grips me I repeat Psalm 27

The lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?

The lord is the stronghold of my life, whom shall I be afraid? 
When evil men advance againest me to devour my flesh , when my enemies, and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.

Love that verse.

I will be posting more verses that help me get through the day.  God is with me and the Bible is God talking to me.

The Bible is alive.  God is alive and God's word is the Bible.

So read the Bible and repeat the verses to help you get through the day.

What would you like to know about the Bible.  Maybe I can help or find a verse to help you.  I am no expert, but God guides me throughout the day and he can do the same for you.

God loves you.  Talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment