Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am a writer.  That is what I do.  Though I do not get paid for it yet.  I will.  I believe that God gave me this gift, these thoughts and ideas to write.  So I have been getting up early, before I go to work and write.  I know that this is my time and I believe that God is waking me up early and the energy to write.

God gives me Wisdom and Favor everyday. 

I can not do this without God.  I am nothing without God.  So as I take this path of finishing my novel, I look to God for advice, strength and wisdom. 

My life and God are one.  So join me on this jourgney as I prusue my dream and the life that God wants me to have.

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God is with you.  Talk to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment