Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Live by Faith

My faith is stronger than ever.  I walk by faith and not by sight.  I call things that are not, as though they are.

I wanted my bedroom fixed.  My boyfriend said he would fix it.  I believed him, but everyday I proclaimed that my bedroom was fixed.  Then out of the blue my boyfriend said  "I'm going to fix your bedroom."

I believe that God put it in his heart and told him when to fix my bedroom.  It is fixed.  That is God working whether you believe it or not.

Now I am proclaiming that my book is finished.  I have an agent and I am a published writer.  I proclaim this everday.

In one week I wrote 60 pages into the computer.  I believe that God is giving the strength and words to do this.   

What do you want?  Start proclaiming it as though it is....Everyday.....

Live by faith and not by sight.


Visit my other Bog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment