Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 17, 2010

Peace Within

The more I talk to God, the more Peace I have.  I get nervous, worried, and blow things out of proprotion.  Making a mountian out of a mole hill.  I then Pray and talk to God.  I know that he is listening and he calms me down. 

Do you have a problem?  Worried about something?  Pray, talk to God.  Doesn't matter where you are at.  In the car, in the bathroom, outside. or just standing waiting in line.  Talk to god.  He is standing right next to you.  Talk to him, like you would talk to a friend.he is waiting for you to say HI.

I talk to God all day long.  I thank him, for every little thing, cause I know it is not me, it is him.

Next time you are upset or worried.  Look up or next to you and tell God what is bothering you.  He will give you peace. 

God is with you.

Visit my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.bogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment