Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank God

Are you grateful for what you have?  Do you think you deserve what you have?

I know that what I have, is because of God.  I take nothing for granted.  When I take a hot shower, I thank God that I have hot, clean water for my shower.  When I get into my truck and it starts, I thank God.

I thank God for everything, big and small.  I know that God gave me these things.  Satan is trying to take things away from me.  So I want God on my side.

Look around and see what you have.  It is all because of God.  Thank him today and help someone who doesn't have as much as you.  It will make you a better person and it will bless you more than you will realize.

Talk to God today.  He has already blessed you. 

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment