Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Listen to God

I was at work yesterday morning.  I was frying donuts and had bread in the proofbox.  I was just working and thinking how well things were going.  I was a head of schedule, then all of a sudden I remembered that I had something in the proofbox.  I forgot all about the bread.  I did say a few bad words, as I ran over to the proofbox, thinking that it was over proofed.  But all was well.  I caught it just in time.

I believe that God spoke to me and reminded me about the bread.  How else could that be explained?  I completely forgot about the bread. 

God talks to me everyday.  I listen, for his voice.  I love it when he talks to me and I listen.  Makes the day so much better.

Has God talked to you?  Listen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment