Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Write Your Testimony/Revelation 12:11

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

We are living in the last days before the Rapture, before Jesus comes back.  Things are going to get worse,  In this scripture, it says we overcame Satan by the blood of Jesus and the word of their testimony.

If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you have a testimony.

Your testimony is how and why you decided to give your life to Jesus. 

Your testimony does not have to be 100 pages long.  It can be in 2-3 sentences, a page or two or however long you want to write it.

This verse says they overcame Satan by the word of their testimony.

You need to write down your testimony.  Memorize it, so you can tell others or tell Satan whenever he is bothering you.

Example:

I stood at death's door.  I was one step from ending my life, until Jesus came and pulled me from death's door.

This is an example of one sentence of why I gave my life to Jesus.

Example:

I was alone for the first time in 42 years.  I don't want to be alone.  I would rather die.  So one night I decided this was the night to die.  I have been sexually abused by my grandfather and my family knew all about it.  It was not a secret.  I had an eating disorder, abused liquor, and I was cutting myself.  I was a mess.  I always knew there was a God.  But where was he when I was being sexually abused?  I have no talent or skills.  I'm divorced, alone and just want a drink of liquor.  What is wrong with me.  So this will be the night.  Then something happened, Jesus came and visited me.

So here is a longer testimony, a bit more detail.

I have this memorized and I can witness to any one in 30 seconds or a couple of minutes.

There is someone out there, waiting to hear your story.

You don't have to be a writer to write your testimony.  But your testimony saved your soul.  Your testimony will save other souls. 

Check out my other Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment