Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Thy Will Be Done, Lord

I was watching an old Stephen King movie, The Stand. 

In the movie someone says.  "God did not bring you out here to create the Fee Zone or start an group.  He brought you here to do God's Will.  Will you Stand?"  Hence the Title of the Movie.

I was watching the movie and thought  "God did not move me out to the country, let me quit my job so I can sit in front of the tv and drink Pepsi and eat popcorn.  God has a plan for me.

Somewhere in the movie someone says  "I give you my will, Thy will be done, Lord.

It was as if God was talking to me through the movie.

I already know what I am suppose to do.  That is why I quit my job, so I can do God's Will.

Blogging is one of the things I am suppose to do.

So why am I watching a five hour movie? 

God was reminding me what I need to do.

What is God telling you to do?

Do you know what God wants you to do?

Are you going to do God's Will OR Continue to do whatever you want to do?

Time is short. We are living in The Last Days.  We do not have much time. 

Decide now before it is to late.  Thy Will Be Done, Lord, Amen

My other Blog  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment