Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Spirit Soul & Body

1st Thessalonians 5:23

May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We are a Spirit

We have Soul

We live in a Body

We are a living, eternal spirit.  Our spirit will never die.  Our Spirit  is who we are.  When our body dies, our spirit will leave our body.  Our spirit, the true us, will either go to Heaven or Hell.  We will never die.

John 17:16

They are not of the world, even as I am not.

This is something to think about, if you are thinking  about Suicide.  You might leave this body, but you will never die.  When I first learned this.  I was like, "Oh crap."  Suicide was not going to solve my problem.  I will never die.  Something to think about.  Heaven or Hell is where we all will spend eternity.  It is your choice.

We have a soul, which is our emotions , thoughts, our mind.  But our brain is not our soul.  Our brain, is an organ.  Our brain is not coming with us.  It is part of the body.

We live in a body.  The body you have right now, whether you like or body or not, does not matter at all.  It is decaying.  Your body is not permanent.  When you die and leave your body, God will give you a new body, a perfect body

I have starved myself for the past 30 years, now as I am getting older, no matter what I do, my body is sagging, I am gaining weight even though I am not eating, and there is nothing I can do about it.

We need to take care of our body, so God can use our body, here on earth.

1st John 4:4

The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world

God created us.  We are his people.

Look around at your surroundings, your life.  This will all be gone one day.  The house you are working to pay off, the car that you are working to pay off, could all be gone tomorrow, by nature, fire, storms.  Your job might not be there tomorrow.

That is why we need to set our eyes on Jesus.  He dwells inside of us, once we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  We move from darkness and into light. 

Jesus is the only way.

These are the last days, before Jesus comes back.  Make sure you know where you are going when you die Heaven or Hell.

When Jesus comes back, will you be Raptured Up or be left behind???

The Choice is yours.

These are the final days before the Rapture

No comments:

Post a Comment