Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 18, 2019

Flooding In The Heart Land

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Nebraska is flooding, Iowa is flooding

THE HEART LAND OF AMERICA IS FLOODING.

THAT IS WHERE MOST OF OUR FOOD IS GROWN

LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS

When you go shopping for food, from this moment on.....Price of food is going to go up.  No way are they going to plant crops and be deliver to the store  this summer.

How prepared are you?

It is spring, start thinking about growing a garden tomato plants in a bucket if you have to.

There will be no corn, beans, tomatoes.  If there is any, the price is going to be high.

What are you going to do? 

No crops will be planted this spring. 

The Bible states that there will be famine.  The USA have never experienced a famine in my lifetime.  What are you going to do, if there is no food in the store?  Society will break down.

Start planting a garden, start thinking what and where you will go and do, when society breaks down.

This is where going to a church, where I just blogged an hour or so ago.  You will need the church to get you through this.

We don't have much time, before Jesus comes back.  But before He does come back, this world is going to get really dark.

What are you going to do?

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior

Dear Lord:

Please come into my heart.  I need you.  I believe that you died on the cross for me.  I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead.  Fill me with the Holy spirit.  I give you my life.  I don't want to live any longer with you.  Do something with my life.  Amen.

If you prayed this, you are now in the Kingdom of God and a child of God. 

Find a church, read the Bible.  These are the last days and the world is getting darker.

Look up to Jesus and not look to this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment