Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Press Toward The Mark

Philippians 3:13-14

Forgetting those things  which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

This is my go to scripture when Satan reminds me of my past.

I can not go forward if I remain in the past.

We all have a past, bad memories terrible things that have happened to us, but into over to do what God created us to do, we must forget our past and press on toward the future. 

It is easier said than done, and I do struggle with this, but I know what God has called me to do and I am going to see it through.  Satan is not going to stop me this time. 

I am going to press toward the mark.

What about you?  You going to press on toward the mark which God called you to do>

No comments:

Post a Comment