Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Attacked By Satan

Satan attacks me everyday.  Every second of every hour of every day.  That is what Satan does.  Jesus went to the Cross and defeated Satan.

We must take a stand against Satan.

I use the word Satan and not the word, devil.  Because Satan is alive and well and is looking around for someone he can terrorized.

We are listening to Satan or to GOD.

Example:

Satan has been hitting me hard.  I had a bad day yesterday, I just wanted to crawl under the covers and cry.

Did I?  NO!

I stood in my bedroom and this is what I said, or rather yelled.

Satan!  Jesus defeated you at the Cross.  You have no power over me.  You are under my feet.  I am covered by the Blood of Jesus.  I rebuke you Satan.  I no longer listening to you.  I have the mind of Christ and Christ sees me Holy and Blameless in His sight.  I am walking in the Blessing.  Satan you get out of my life!

I said that last night and when I woke up this morning.

I went to print something out on my computer.  It ate the paper.  I attempted to fix it.  It didn't work. 

So I pleaded the Blood of Jesus over my printed.  I told Satan to get under my feet, because I am covered in the Blood of Jesus. 

My computer worked.

I am telling you that if you are being attacked by Satan, you need to start yelling at you and telling Satan who you are in Christ  Discover Who You Are In Christ

If you let Satan in your mind, you have to stop listening to him.  Tell Satan that you have the mind of Christ and start quoting the Bible.

It works, but it takes practice.

If you do not speak GOD's Words, then you are opening the door to Satan.  If you are speaking lack, sickness, fear, you are not speaking GOD's Word and you just opened the door to Satan.

Think Before You Speak  Change your words, change your life.

Everyday you are being attacked by Satan, you need to get prepared to be in battle with Satan.  I know that I am writing a memoir on my life of being sexually abused by my grandfather and I feel that Satan is attacking me because he does not want me to write or publish this book.

I have to battle Satan or I will sink back into my depression, end up in bed with the covers over my head waiting to die.  I have done that most of my life.

It was not until the past few years, that I have been fighting Satan and winning. 

So no matter what you are going through in your life, sickness, lack, depression, life in general.  You must know that Jesus is the only one that can change your life, if you are willing to battle against Satan.

Leave a comment and let me know how you are battling Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment