Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 23, 2017

You Are In Christ

EPHESIANS 2:10

We are GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do.

This verse is the verse that I stand on.

I am created in Christ Jesus.  GOD prepared something for me to do in advance.

So I already have something to do that will be good.

It doesn't matter where you live or if you are rich or poor.  You are in Christ Jesus and GOD prepared something for you to do.

I believe that GOD gave me the gift and the drive to be a writer.  I write all the time, all the time.  GOD gave you something that you are passionate about.  Could be a singer, a quilter, a gardener, teacher, a listener, an organizer. 

What are you passion about????

If you have a talent, are you using it for GOD or Satan?

So if you think you are here for no reason, you are wrong, GOD created you for a purpose.  You are his body, let GOD use you for good.

I use to cut myself.  I was a cutter.  I cut myself at least 2 times a day.  I starved myself for years.  I was waiting to die.  GOD had another plan for me.

I am now telling and writing my testimony throughout the world.

Suicide is not the answer.  You are GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works that He prepared in advance.

Download Discover Who You Are In Christ 

Your Past Does Not Define You

No comments:

Post a Comment