Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, February 13, 2017

What Do You Want From GOD?



Are you waiting for GOD to move in your life?

What are you doing so GOD can move in your life?

Are you lying on the couch complaining about your life

                   OR

Are you Believing and Receiving the Promises of GOD?

We have a part & GOD has a part.

GOD is waiting for you to do something, anything.

When I was writing My Bible--My GOD I had to learn how to self publish the book.  I had to learn how to format files, load them up on Amazon.

I had no idea what I was doing.  I was determined to be self published and make a career of it.  I could not complain about what I didn't know.  I had to do something, in order to learn the process.

Words have power.  What you say will come to pass.  Think Before You Speak I write how powerful your words are.  GOD created the world with words.  "Let there be light."

If you are saying negative things, I won't get the job.  I can't afford that house.  I will never get married. Guess what?  You won't.  You are saying the wrong thing.

Change your words, change your life.

I walked around my house saying, "I will get publish.  I will have a writing career.  Greater is He who is in me, than who is of the world.  Nothing is impossible without GOD.

You need to find scriptures, and stand on those words of GOD, no matter what. 

We live by faith and not by sight.  I never said, "I was poor.  I will never get published."  I kept moving forward.

When I started learning the computer and self publishing, I had no idea how to send an e-mail, let alone a file.

I have sat in front of the computer to figure it out.  I didn't give up.  I didn't quit.  Jesus was sitting next to me.  I finally figured it out, because I did not say anything negative.  I said GOD's Word and the GOD's Word came to pass.

GOD can not do anything unless you are speaking GOD's Word.

The Angels of the Lord can not move on your behalf, if you are not speaking GOD's Word.

What are you doing to reach your goal?  Are you listening to the Worlds Way OR GOD's Way?

Look up at the Cross and what Jesus did at the Cross.  Read GOD's Word.  Speak GOD's Word and see your life change.

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment