Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Living For GOD

Life is hard.  There is no discussion about that.  I wake up every morning, not to happy about it.  I am not a person who wakes up and is ready for the day. I need my Pepsi to get me moving.  I have to read the Bible before I can do anything else.

GOD is the reason I am here.  The reason I am alive.  I don't want to be in this world.  I want to die and go to Heaven.  That is a fact.  I believe that GOD has kept me alive for a purpose.  If I die today, I will not have served my purpose.

So each day, I renew my mind, with the Word of GOD, the Bible.  So I can do what He needs me to do. 

If I am not going to live for GOD, then I am living for Satan.  This is a fact, believe it or not.  There are not grey areas.  You are either living for GOD or Satan.  Choose one.

I choose GOD. GOD will never leave me nor forsake me.  GOD is with me even when I ignore Him.

It is not easy.

For years, I did nothing except wait to die.  I slept all the time.  I abused over the counter medicine in hope not to wake up in the morning.  I would go to work, come home and sleep till I had to go back to work.  I just waited to die.

Then GOD spoke to me and I realized I had a purpose, we all have a purpose, go ye into all the world and tell my testimony of what GOD has done for me. 

Jesus died on the Cross for you and me.  That is a fact, Believe it or not it is your choice.  GOD gave us free will.  You must choose.  Who are you going to live for?????

It doesn't matter if you think you are a good person.  It doesn't matter if you say, I believe in GOD.  It doesn't matter if you do good things for others.

All that matters is that you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, Believe that He died on the Cross you, went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan and then rose from the day and now is seated in Heaven with GOD.  You must believe and live for GOD, This is the only way you will get to Heaven, through Jesus Christ.

If you do not believe this, then you are living for Satan and going to Hell.  There is no yea, but....

It is either or.  Who do you Choose?????

PRAY THIS:

Dear Lord,
I come to you as I am.  I know I am not worthy, but I believe that Jesus is Lord.  I believe that Jesus died for me on the cross.  I believe that he went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that GOD raised Jesus from the dead and now is in Heaven.  You are my GOD and I am your people.  In Jesus's Name, Amen.

If you pray this, your name is now written in the Book of Lambs and are now a child of GOD. 

Follow my blog and see how I walk with GOD everyday, how I make mistakes and by the Blood of Jesus I am forgiven, 

Jesus is coming soon. We are living in the End of Days.  Jesus is coming sooner than you think.  Get Ready and Look to Jesus.   

No comments:

Post a Comment