Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Discover Who You Are In Christ


You Were Born Again To Change The World

You Were Not Born Again To Survive The World

I heard this at church.  It hit me hard, as if GOD was talking to me.  Saying "What are you doing with your life now?"

I went home and wrote this down.

Just because you become Born Again and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, doesn't mean that Satan is going to leave you alone. Once you are Born Again, Satan is going to come after you harder and more often so you will not change the world.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works.

We were created for a purpose.  Everyone of us has a purpose.  We are the body of Christ.  We are Jesus's body, His hands, His Feet, His eyes, His voice.  We are a solider in GOD's army.

For a long time I had no idea what that meant, We are the body of Christ.  If we are Born Again, we are a new creature in Christ and the Holy Spirit now dwells in us. 

I have the power of GOD on the Inside of me.  You have the power of GOD on the inside of you.  Are you acting like you do?  Are you walking around depressed, defeated, self centered, complaining all the time

OR

Are you walking around because you have the joy of the Lord inside of you.  Do you praise GOD in the morning and Praise GOD at night?  Are you talking to your co-workers and friends about Jesus and how your life changed? 

In my Book Discover Who You Are In Christ I list 70 Scriptures telling you who you are in Christ. 

If you don't read the Bible, you won't know who you now are.  I am in Christ and Christ is in me.

That is awesome if you think about it.  Jesus dwells inside of you.  He will give you the strength and power to do whatever you need.

I am strong in the Lord and in His might

Greater is He who dwells in me than who is in this world.

I have Joy in the Lord

I am holy and blameless in GOD's sight.

GOD created you to do something great with your life. 

Stop acting defeating and start living the way you were created, in Victory.

Find me on Facebook

Want to write a book about your Testimony check out my other Blog DIY Writing Career and Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment