Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Talk About GOD

Don't be ashamed that you bleive in GOD.  Don't be ashamed that you read the BIBLE.  Talk about GOD.  Tell people that you read the BIBLE.  Tell people what you believe.  Get out of the darkness.  That is what Satan wants.  Satan wants us to live in the darkness.

God wants us to live in the light.  GOD will tell you what to say and give you the strength to say. 

I can do all things who strengthens me, through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

Greater is he who is in me than who is of this world.

I talk about GOD all the time.  I tell people that I am going to Heaven and that I am not afraid to die.  I am excited to go to Heaven.

What do you talk about???  Is GOD always on your mind????

Do you talk to him daily????Thank him for what you have???

Talk about GOD.  Tell others about GOD.  That is why we are here.  To serve our Lord, Jesus Christ.

My Bible--My God  Now an e-book  99 Cents

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment