Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GOD Is Everywhere

Whether you believe or not....GOD is everywhere......Hovering over us, knowing us, knowing what we are going to do before we do.

That is awesome.

Satan is everywhere also, wanting to ruin our lives. 

I choose GOD.  I talk to GOD 

I don't talk to Satan and I don't listen to Satan.  Satan wants to take away what GOD wants to give me.

So think before you say or do anything.

Is it for GOD or Satan. 

Be positive.  Listen to GOD  He is with you right now, whether you beleive it or not.

Accept Jesus as your savior today.

Check out my Accept Jesus Page  Accept Jesus before it is to late

My Bible--My God  99 Cent E-Book

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment