Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have Faith

Stop listening to people.  Listen to GOD and have faith that GOD will make things happen if you have faith. 

Hebrews 11:3  By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

GOD created the world  out of something that was not visible. Think about that.  That is what faith is. 

I have just found this verse and have been thinking about it all week and while I am at work. 

I am speaking for what I want that I have not seen.  I am saying my daily confessions and I am trusting GOD.  I beleive GOD and I have Faith inOD

Order my Book now an e-book  Only 99 cents

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment