Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Power Of Prayer

I know that people pray, but do they believe that they will recieve an answer?

Do you pray???

GOD will answer your prayer if you listen to GOD.

The other day, i turned my computer on, and it would not go to my home page.  I could not get to my e-mails.  I had no idea what to do.  I was getting mad.  I turned the computer.  Then I realized that it was Satan trying to get me upset and to quit.  so I calmed down I prayed.  I pleaded the Blood Of Jesus over my computer and about an hour later, I recieved an answer from GOD. 

He told me what to do.  I turned my computer back on and I did what GOD told me what to do and it worked.  I was open to listening to GOD.  I had no other choice. 

GOD answered my prayer.  It was a small problem, but a major one to me.

There is power in prayer.  If I didn't pray, I never would of figured it out.  It was all GOD.

Do you pray???  If not you better start.  If you do, be open and listen for GOD to tell you.  He will answer your prayers

My Bible--My God   E-Book  99 Cents

www.amazon.com./dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment