Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 12, 2011

GOD Has Blessed Me

I am in awe of GOD.  He has blessed me this year in ways that I never thought was possible.  6 months ago, I didn't know how to send an e-mail attachment.  I did not know how to download a file or up load a file.  I knew nothing.  Today I published 3 books on amazon.com.  I could not of done any of this without GOD.

It was all GOD.  It is all GOD.  There is no other reason or explaination for my sucess. 

I put GOD first in my life.

I pray before I get out of bed.  I read the BIBLE.  I talk to GOD throughout the day.

I NEVER say anything negative.  If I do, I repent and then say something positive.  I say positive confessions throughout the day.

GOD is why I am a live and my reason to live.  I live for GOD.

Who do you live for?

So the next time you are complaining and feeling sorry for yourself, look up and thank GOD for what you have.

Accept Jesus as your Savior today.   Go to my Accept Jesus page.  Accept Jesus as your Savior today, before it is to late.

Merry Christmas.

GOD Loves you

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment