Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 2, 2012

Read The BIBLE This Year

Start the year out right.  Stop listening to others and see what God has to say.  Read his word.  Read the BIBLE.

I have read the BIBLE twice from beginning to end.  That doesn't make me better than anyone, I just want to see what GOD has to say, not what others have to say.  I believe what the BIBLE has to say.  If the BIBLE says one thing, and someone says something else,,,,,I am going to believe what the BIBLE says.

If someone wants me to do something.....and it disagrees with the BIBLE.....I will not do it.  I do my best to follow the BIBLE.

The BIBLE says what I can have.  The BIBLE says what I can do.  I am standing on GOD'S word. 

I am no longer listening to what the world says.  I am listening to GOD

All I can say is that if you read the BIBLE it will change your life for the better.

GOD gave us all free will.  It is your choice.  Listen to GOD....Listent to the world.  It is your choice. 

Start the year off right and pick up your BIBLE and start listening to GOD

Order my book.

My Bible--My GOD  E-Book  99 Cents

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God is with you....Even when you ignore you

No comments:

Post a Comment