Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 28, 2011

Trust God & No One Else

This week at work, I looked to God and no one else.  I prayed, quoted Bible Verses and did not tell anyone my problems except God.  I kept my mouth shut.

It all worked out.  The problem worked itself out and there was no yelling, no gossiping and no getting into trouble.  God took care of it.

I cast my problem on God and I put my faith in him and let him take care of it.  it all worked out, for now.  I know the Devil is not happy about that cause he will throw something else at me, to stir up trouble in my life.  I will not let him.

Something that I have heard, changed my life and the way I think:

My fight is not in flesh and blood.....it is in the spiritual realm.   Think about that. 

There are some things that you can not control.  What others do and say.  You have no idea what is going on in the spiritual realm.  God does.  So you can wine and complain and try to solve your problem on your own Or you can cast your problem onto God  and let God and his Angels do it for you.

This might be new way of thinking, but you need to change your way of thinking and believing.  God is on your side.

The Devil wants you to fail and make problems for you.

God wants to help you.  God is on your side. 

Trust God  

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

http://50lovingit.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment