Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spend Time With God

Find the time to do something alone, where you can spend time with God.  Go for  a walk.  Sit alone in a room in silence.  Take a long hot bath and just breathe.

You need to spend time alone, to hear God.  Stop complaining and talking to God and take time to listen to God.  He might have something  to tell you.

I know you might think this sounds crazy, but I am serious.  I sit alone.  Some might call it meditation.  But my goal is that after I spend time reading the Bible, done praying, I sit in silence and listen.  Yes I do hear from God.  We all can hear from God if we are willing to hear from him.

Everyday you need to find some alone time and spend it with God, no matter what anyone else says or think.  Lock yourself in the bathroom if you have to.

God listens to you.  Don't you think it is time to listen to God?

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

http://50lovingit.blogspot.com/

God Loves You 

No comments:

Post a Comment