Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Helping Others

Did something good happen to you today?   Do you feel lucky?

Have you ever thought of doing something nice for others???

When something good happens to me, I look to do something for someone else that day, even if it to say Thank You.

I try to do something nice for someone everyday.  I try to say Thank You as much as possible and if someone has a nice shirt on, I tell them I like it.  Even the smallest things can make someone feel better.  If you can help your neighbor or co-worker you will be rewarded, You will be doing God's Work That is why we are here.      To Do God's Work.....

We are not here for ourselves.  We are here to serve God and to do God's work.  Once you start thinking of others, your outlook will be different and you will be grateful for what you have and will want to help others.

So if someone needs help and you can help them,,,think before you walk away......you would want someone to help you when you need help....wouldn't you??????????

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharon;eejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment