Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Evolution Or God

Have you read Gen 1-3?

Do you believe in evolution?  OR  God's Word

I believe God's Word.  In the Bible Genesis 1:1 Says in the beginning God created the heavens and earth.

What more do you need to know.  it makes me want to read more and see what else he created.

You need to know what you believe in and stand on the word, so when someone comes and tells you it is not true, you can tell them it is in the Bible and you will not budge from your belief. 

The Bible is God's Word talking to you,  The Bible is real and is alive. 

I won't argue with anyone, I will just tell them what is in the Bible.  So read the Bible along with me.  Find out what God has to say. 

God Created us in his imange. 

Jan.  16th Read:  Gen 4-7
Jan 17th Read Gen 8-11

Believe God Trust God  He will change your life.

Check out my other blog: 

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment