Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, January 16, 2011

God's Covenant With Us

Genesis 9:1-17

What do you think when you see a RAINBOW????/

Are you surprised?  Think it is pretty?    It is a gift from God..

Monday the 17th  if you are following me in reading the Bible you will read Gen 8-11.  You will read about Noah and the Ark.

The Rainbow is God's Covenant to us that he will never flood the earth again.  I know that some people don't believe the story of Noah, and they are wrong.  For some reason in the past I have dated men that don't believe in God and everytime I would see a rainbow I would get excited and tell them the story of Noah and the Ark.  Even though they didn't believe that didn't stop me from telling the story and enjoying seeing the Rainbow.

As you read the Bible, and get excited about what you are reading, you will find people who will try to convience you that it is not true.  Do not listen to them, cause they are everywhere. 

Like I said, I dated unbelievers, but I never listened to them.  I prayed for them.   This is the second time I am reading the bible and I am very excited about it and will share my thoughts and how it effects my life. 
Everytime you see a Rainbow, thank God.  It is a gift from God and his Covenant with us.  If you never knew this, this is good news for you.  God is everywhere, you just have to be open to see his beauty and feel his prensense.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohsnon.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment