Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Recieve Jesus Today

ROMANS 10:  9-13

That if you Confess with thy Mouth, Jesus is Lord,and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, You wll Be Saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is you mouth that you confess and are Saved.  As the scripture says anyone who trusts him will never be put to shame.  There is no difference between Jew and Gentile and the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him.  for everyonewho calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 

Please say confess with your mouth, and accenp Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  When you do this the Holy Spirit will come and dwell inside of you and your life will never be the same. 
 
Please let me kow if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and I urge you to start reading the Bible with me.  By the end of the year you will have read the bible and your life will be better for it.

Sunday read.Job 21-23

http://www.ewordtoday.com/ 

That is where I found my reading schedule.  I am reading it in chronological order.  You have other choices if you choose. 

I think you for stopping by and I do hope that this blog helps you for a better life.  I know it has helped me a lot. 

Let me know if you are born again.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment