Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tell God Your Problems

I had a couple of  bad days at work.  I was so mad, but I didn't say anything to anyone.  I didn't complain, instead, I went to the washroom and prayed.  I talked to God first about the problem, and didn't say anything to anyone.

What happened even surprised me.  It all worked out.  I got over being mad and the problem was solved.  It was all God.

I don't even want to know what would happen if I complained to a co-worker or said what I was thinking.  That is not an option for me.

So the next time you are about to complain or spout off, think, think think, and then Talk to God.

It works for me.

God is the only one I can trust.  I put God first and talk to him first before anyone.  I have given my life to God, and therefore  my life is better than I ever thought was possible.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God loves You 

No comments:

Post a Comment