Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Reason To Believe

Ever do soemthing and it just doesn't work out????

Yesterday I was looking for something.  I spent two hours, moving around the house looking for something.  I knew that I did not throw it away.  I finally collasped on the couch, and was tired.  Then I looked up and Prayed..

"Please tell me where I put it."  I looked to my left and well, I found it.  Why didn't I ask God when I started looking?  When will I learn, to ask God first????

This is one more reason, why I beleive.  If I didn't ask God, I wouldn't of found what I am looking for.  I need to put God first in everything that I do.  I beleive in God and he answers my prayers.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment