Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Praying in Tongues

I try so hard to stay in the spirit and not in the flesh.  that is not an easy thing to do.

I was at work yesterday and I was in the flesh, grumbling under my breath.  I couldn't stop. so I started to pray in tongues.  It took awhile and I didn't stop and finally, about an hour later, I felt much better.  My day turned for the better, and everything turned out.

So from now on, when I am in the flesh I am going to Pray in Tongues.  I don't do it so people can hear me.  I just say it softly.  i don't really care if anyone hears me.  I am doing it for me.

The Devil is not going to beat me.

I will stay in the Spirit and not in the Flesh.

So start praying in tongues, you will be better for it.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment