Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 18, 2010

God Dwells Inside of You

Ever get that feeling in your stomach, when you are about to do something that you know is wrong???

Ever get that calm feeling inside when you know that you are doing the right thing?

That is God talking to you. 

Think back on your past decisions, did you have that feeling?

I have.  I now know that it is God, talking to me, I just wasn't listening to him. 

Now I listen, and if I get that feeling, I think twice before doing anything.  God Dwells inside of us.  It is your choice if you are going to listen or not. 

God has given us free will.  It is up to us.  Listen to God?  OR Listen to the Devil???  It is your choice.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment