Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 22, 2010

Do You Believe?

Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross for us?  OR do you just say you believe?  Do you believe in your heart?  Or do you just say you believe?

I think their is a diffenece.  I know for a fact that Jesus died for me.  I don't get in arguments with people or God, cause I know that I am right.  I say to people who won't listen to me, and I won't argue with them I say "I hope that works out for you." 

I know in my heart and no one can tell me otherwise.

Do you belive in your heart or can someone convience you to do something you know is wrong?

If you know in your heart then when you are confronted with something, you will know what to do and say, cause Jesus died for us and now God dwells inside of us.  God will guide you.

Jeusus died for you.  Believe it.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment