Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Put God First

Once you let God into your life, everything will change.  You will be aware that God is with you and realizes that what you do matters.

You will change what you watch ov tv.  You might even what to change your firends, though that will not be easy at first.

I put God first.  I changed what shows I watch on tv.  What movies I watch and what I read.  I want to please God and I want to put God into first into my life. 

So you need to think what you are doing.  Who you are hanging out with.  Does your friends swear, have sex outside of marriage?  Use the Lords name in vain?  Are you living with someone?  What are their values and morals. 

One thing that I have learned and wish I knew thirty years ago....Date only people who believe in God.  If you are a couple you need to have the same value and believe in God.  

I put God first and my life is better for it.

Check out my other blog.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment