Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 1, 2010

Embrace Your Differences

I know that I am different.  I don't fit in with anyone.  I know that I think differently and I don't connect with anyone.  I don't connect with people at work, and I use to hate myself.  I was totally alone.  Now I embrace my differences.

GOD does not make mistakes.  He made you.  He made me.  We are all different.  I know that this is easy to say. but I am almost 50 and it took me this long to admit that there is nothing wrong with me.  I am writing the way I want to.  I am doing what I want to do, to follow my dreams no matter what others say.

Look at yourself in the mirror and EMBRACE  who you are.

GOD loves you.  Took me 50 years and now I know that God loves me and that is all that mattes.  It is not easy, but I look to God, for support and his love to get me through and when I am feeling really low, I ask God to give me a hug and he does.

We are all different and there is nothing wrong with us.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment