Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Depending On God

I am depending on God for everything.  I look to God to get me through the day.  Before I get out of bed, I talk to God and ask him to help me get through the day. 

While I am at work, I will stop and talk to God, and thank him.  he is the reason that I have a job.  He is the reason that I have a dependable vehicle that took me to work.

I take nothing for granted.  God did all this for me.  So I am depending on God to make my dream come true.  I want to be a published writer.  I am writing 10 pages a day and I am depending on God for me to suceed.  It will not be my own doing.  It will be all God.  He gave me the computer, he woke me up early so I could get up and write.

God is the reason we are here, so I am depending on God.

Who are you depending on?

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohsnon.blogspot.com/ 

Talk to God today.

God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment