Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Day 200 Death & Life Are In The Power Of The Tongue

Day 200

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 86-88
Proverbs 18:10-24


Day 200!!!!  Can you believe it?  We have been reading for 200 days, and we are past the half way mark.  I don't know about you but I am quite surprised that I have not quit. like I have done in the past.  In the beginning of the year, I felt God told me to read the Bible and blog about what I read each day.  I told God that I would.  I am not going to go back on my word to God.  I am blogging and reading the Bible because that is what God told me to do.  What is God telling you to do????

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower:  the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Proverbs 18:15
The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge


Proverbs 18:20
A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth;and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof


No comments:

Post a Comment