Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 13, 2020

Day 195 Marriage

Day 195

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

2nd Chronicles 7-9
1st Corinthians 7

1st Corinthians 7:1-2
It is good for a man not to touch a woman
Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife
and let every woman have her own husband

Having sex outside of marriage is a sin
Living together is a sin.

Most woman dream of their wedding day.  They want that day to be perfect.  The perfect dress, the perfect venue, the perfect food, the perfect music.

That has nothing to do with marriage.  That is a fairy tale.  That is one day.

When you marry, if you are a Believer, is the person a Believer?  If not, the marriage is doomed.

Ask yourself:  Why do I want to marry this person?

I should never of gotten married.  I married, because my options were limited and thought why not.  He is a good man, but he was not a Believer.  The marriage didn't last.

If I knew then what I know now, I would never get married.

As I read the Bible this year, I realize that I should of never been married.

I should of read the Bible, went on mission trips and put God first in my life.  It was not until I was in my 40's when I read the entire Bible.  My eyes were opened and I made so many mistakes and sinned in the past.

I repented and moved in the direction that God has always wanted me to go. 

So my advice to anyone who is thinking about getting married or moving in with someone.
Read the Bible.  Read the Entire Bible before you say I Do.

Pray and make sure the person you are marrying is the one God has picked out for you.
Don't get married, just because.

Think about it.

I wish I never got married
I wish I read the Bible early in life and did more for the Kingdom of God.

I can not change the past, so now I never remarried and my life is dedicated to God,
I am a writer and I write what God tells me to write.  I no longer listen to man,
I listen to God.




No comments:

Post a Comment