Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Day 186 Hearken To God's Voice

Day 186

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 79-81
Proverbs 17:1-18

Psalms 81:1-4
Sing aloud unto God, our strength, make joyful noise unto the God of Jacob
Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
For this was a statute for Israel and a law of the God of Jacob.

Psalms 81:10-12
I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it
But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel  would none of me.
So I gave them up unto their own heart's lust:  and they walked in their own counsels.

Are your listening to God's voice?
Are you doing what God guides you to do?

OR

Are you walking in your own ways, ignoring God?

Know What Jesus Says...

Only 99 Cents
Free On Kindle Unlimited




No comments:

Post a Comment