Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Day 175 Trace Your Ancestry Back To The Israelites

Day 175

Daily Reading Schedule

2nd Kings 20-21
Romans 9

Romans 9:4
Who are the Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the law and the service of God and the promises
Whose are the fathers and of whom are concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. 

Romans 9:7
They are the seed of Abraham

We are the Seed of Abraham 

We are heirs of Abraham, whom God has Blessed. 

If you are thinking of doing a DNA test to see who your ancestries are, look no further that the Bible.  Read the story of Abraham.  We have God's DNA  I come from God.  I do not come from this world.

I am a child of God.
I have God's DNA

I am not going to let this world tell me who I am, because I already know who I am and where I come from.  God knew me before I was in my mother's womb.

Jesus came and died for me, so I can go to Heaven, and spend eternity with God and Jesus.

Stop listening to this world.  Start listening to The Holy Spirit that dwells inside of you.  Look up and start talking to Jesus. 

Jesus is waiting to talk to you.

Just say:

"Jesus, I need you.  Please help me.  Amen"

Jesus will meet you where you are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment